Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Expressing my Thoughts in Poetry 1

                                                        
THE HAND


When life gets tough, STOP!
Take a while, look inside.
Unceasingly, there is the Hand    that guides;
Almost always, we give no heed.

Sighing to the worlds care,
yet dangling on its thrills beside.
Unnoticed, leading to the brink;
Exhausted, lame, confused.

Gratefully, man has a secret place
The heart to keep its agonies, the woes.
Playing safely secured, hypocrisy that is;
Crumbling in sorrows but deceiving self.

HUSH! The Hand that molds and guide,
Never forsakes us, never gets tired.
Always inviting gently 'rest my child';
"in My gentle Hand and secured arms abide."

His Hands clasp mine and yours!

                                                          
I wrote this on 7/21/2007. I hope you will be blessed. "Jesus Christ said, 'come to Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy and my burden is light."- Matthew 11:28-30
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment